Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Milestones and Musings....


So Ben turned 2 months old today!!! Can't believe how the time has flown and how much I adore this child...his smiles take my breath away.

So my musings for today are that I broke my stinking cell phone. I have a REd Treo 680. It's my cool RED phone that I love and I dropped it and cracked the screen so there is no fixing it. ARGH! Luckily since I used to work for AT&T I have another phone in reserve so I don't have to buy a new one.

And whoever decided to put TV shows on the internet for online viewing is a genius! I accidentaly erased last nights episode of Fringe but at least I can still watch it......

2 comments:

Marge said...

He looks just like you on that picture. How cute!

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

I LOVE that picture- he's very handsome